If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (724) 746-1414

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Smoke cleanup in your Cross Creek Home

When your home has been damaged by a fire there is are two types of damages: the structural damage and the content damage. Structural damage is the visible damage that needs to be restored. Roof damage or burned cabinets would be considered structural since they attached to the house. The damage done to your belongings are covered by the content portion of your homeowner’s insurance. Clothing, furniture, and electronics are the contents of your home. We pack out the content of your home and have it cleaned off site. We store the items at our warehouse. Once the structural damage is restored we can return your belongings.